Thank you for shopping at Mex Strength.
If you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we encourage you to review our refunds and returns policy.
Any products you have purchased from Us will be subject to the following terms.
Interpretation and Definitions
Under the conditions listed below, words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings that are defined. It is hereby defined that the following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether appearing as an individual or a business.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Mex Strength, P.O Gym at Kingfisher House, Restmor Way, Hackbridge, Wellington, United Kingdom, SM6 7AH.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Mex Strenght, accessible from https://mexstrengthltd.com/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
If you decide to cancel your order, you are entitled to do so within 30 days without giving a reason for doing so.
Cancellations must be made within 30 days of receiving the goods or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, taking possession of the goods.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must give Us a clear statement of your decision. Your decision can be communicated to us in the following ways:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://mexstrengthltd.com/contact-us/
- By phone number: +44 203 129 6345
Reimbursement will be processed within 14 days of receiving the returned goods. As a result, you will not incur any fees for the reimbursement since we will use the same method of payment that You used for the Order.
Conditions for Returns
Ensure that these conditions are met before returning the Goods:
- Goods purchased within the last 30 days
- Goods must be in their original packaging
No returns are allowed on the following goods:
- Customized or clearly personalized goods made to your specifications.
- Goods that, by their nature, cannot be returned, deteriorate rapidly or have expired.
- Health protection or hygiene issues prevent the return of goods that are unsealed after delivery and cannot be returned.
- Supply of goods which, after delivery, are inseparably mixed with other items, based on their nature.
It is our sole discretion to refuse the return of merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions.
Refunds are only available for regular priced goods. We regret to inform you that goods on sale cannot be refunded. Unless otherwise permitted by the laws of the country in which you live, this exclusion may not apply to you.
As a customer, you have the obligation to pay the cost and risk of returning the Goods to us. The Goods should be sent to the following address:
Gym at Kingfisher House, Restmor Way, Hackbridge, Wellington, United Kingdom, SM6 7AH
We are not responsible for damaged or lost goods in return shipments. We recommend using a trackable and insured mail service. Returns cannot be refunded without receipt of the goods or proof of delivery.
You will receive a gift credit for the value of your return if the Goods were marked as gifts when purchased and shipped directly to you. You will receive a gift certificate once the returned product is received.
A refund will be issued to the gift giver if the Goods were not marked as gifts when purchased or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give to you later.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://mexstrengthltd.com/contact-us/
By phone number: +44 203 129 6345